Educating UK specialise in offering accredited QCF/RQF qualifications. The majority of our qualifications can be undertaken online so learners can study at home or in their workplace, at their own pace. This means that Educating UK can provide access to quality training whenever and wherever required.
The number of people undertaking qualifications online has grown considerable over the last few years.
What is Online Learning?
Online learning is a convenient and effective way to develop skills, knowledge and understanding of a particular topic or subject, without having to attend a course at a college, university or training provider.
Online qualifications can be undertaken from a learner’s home or work place, using the Internet.
What are the Benefits of Online Learning?
- Learners can study at work or in the comfort of their own home
- Learners can work at their own pace and set their own deadlines for completion
- 1-2-1 support is offered by a tutor via email, phone or Skype
Why do People Study Online Learning Courses?
- To undertake a career change which requires a certain qualification
- To get a promotion
- To learn new skills or knowledge to help undertake their current job role
- To obtain qualifications to access further or higher education
- To gain a greater knowledge or understanding of a topic of interest
At Educating UK, we offer a range of accredited qualifications. For more information go to www.educatinguk.com